Assignments

Throughout my college career I have taken a fair share of online courses, however, this one seems different from my courses. I have yet to encounter a professor that does not enforce reading each half of a reading assignment in addition to telling us that we can make up for unfinished assignments with extra credit. There are many possibilities to make up work, so I wonder if the idea of missing an opportunity will add stress. I have found that in my previous online classes that I tend to overly worry about missing an assignment and letting it fall through the cracks. So, seeing the large sum of Sunday assignments due on the Canvas Calendar is intimidating. 

Regardless of the amount of work, I am eager to see what my final project will become and what stories will inspire me the most. I enjoyed looking over the storybook titles as a majority of them involved clever twists in classic storylines. Being a public relations major I have yet to explore my creative writing abilities, which has been something my brother earned me to further investigate as he loved it so much it made it his own minor in college. Last but not least, I look forward to seeing my classmates interpretation in comparison to my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impersonally Personal Introduction

Week 3 Story: Venus' Vanity