Balancing Technology

Balancing Technology

After reading about the technology involved in this class the words "spoke too soon" ran through my mind. In my last blog post, I explained that I felt nervous about making sure that I would not let an assignment fall through the cracks, which stemmed from being overwhelmed with the multiple websites involved in finishing one homework assignment. However, now that I take a step back I understand that I balance a wild amount of social apps, so why would I think that would not translate into an academic setting? Also, it is laid out plain and simple how I am expected to balance each sites interaction. An added bonus of this course: Being additionally enrolled Public Relations Publications will help in working on creating a website and using photo skills as I will be working with Adobe Photoshop for a large portion of that class. Although this course does not directly translate into my career in public relations, the skills I earn undoubtedly will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impersonally Personal Introduction

Week 3 Story: Venus' Vanity